- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with the pages of this website and that your browser stores on the hard drive of your computer or other device. Stored information may be returned to our servers or the relevant third party servers during a subsequent visit.
- What are scripts?
A script is a fragment of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work correctly and that your user preferences continue to be remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping basket until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the web experience for our users. With these statistical cookies we obtain knowledge of the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistics cookies.
- Cookies used
We do not use advertising cookies
- Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another data controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
- Activation, deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the "Help" section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function correctly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
- Contact details
Phone number: 616 99 61 74